What is a Temporary Safe Zone used for?
- When you’re away from home and out with your dog at a park, beach, etc. and you want the peace of mind of having your dog move beyond your phone’s Bluetooth range, turn on a Temporary Safe Zone to help you monitor its location.
- Since it uses GPS, this feature is battery intensive and should not be used for a home safe zone solution.
To activate a Temporary Safe Zone:
- Go to the main location page
- Click on the “Safe Zone” button
- Customize the range radius by pinching the arrow button at the circle, and then expanding up to 2400m to reflect your desired safe zone range.
- Click on the “Create safe zone” button