The in-app instructions will walk you through the below sequence. Note the blue text which highlights exactly how you activate more than one collar at the same time.
- Activate Tracking Unit #1
- Tip: Make sure to have only this tracking unit on during setup
- Tip: Mark the back of this tracking unit with a marker to help you differentiate between your multiple devices.
- Do this instead of hitting "next" to pair the base station.
- Tip: Make sure to only have only this tracking unit on during setup
Then, you're ready to start using the LINK AKC app!
Multiple Base Station Tips:
- All tracking units associated with an account will recognize all base stations associated with that account.
- If you have a large home, place a second base station strategically to fully cover your home base station zone
- Use extra bases for charging multiple collars at the same time.
- Use extra bases to create safe zones in the other places that your dog spends time, like a vacation home, friend's house, etc.