In order to have someone else access your dog's LINK AKC information via the LINK AKC app, share your log-in information. We recommend setting up your account log in credentials as an email log in vs. Facebook log in for this reason.
Note some location state nuances regarding multiple people logging into the app at the same time:
- if one of you is with the dog and the other is not, the location state will register as "with you" and therefore may confuse the person that is not with the dog.
- If you are both with the dog,
- Only one device can be in a together state with the dog at a time.
- So, if you wanted to create a temporary safe zone, only one of you should do so.
- If neither of you is in a Together state with the dog, and the dog is either "Near base station" or "Away, all multiple owners will see that location and location state information.
- We plan to add a secondary owner feature whereby you can add additional owners to your account.