More than one person using the LINK AKC app?
- Go through the setup process on one device.
- Then share login in credentials with anyone you'd like to use the app.
- More than one person can be connected to the app at the same time, however:
- If one of you is with the dog, but the other isn't, both of you will see "With You" on the screen.
- If you are both with the dog, only one of you should be active in the app at a time.
- Remember that for optimal LINK AKC app experience you should have all permissions set to "always".
Multiple dogs using LINK AKC?
- Step 1: Set up one of your LINK AKC smart collars.
- Step 2: From the app home screen, tap the More Menu.
- Step 3: Tap on Settings and My Dogs.
- Step 4: Tap on the "+" to go through the setup process for your second LINK AKC.
- Tip: Only power on one of your LINK AKCs at a time as you activate.