- With normal use, battery life is up to three days.
- Make sure the base station is always plugged in, so when your dog is home alone her Link unit is conserving battery.
- Learn More About Battery Life
How to charge the Link unit:
- Place the Link unit on the base station.
- The charging pins on the Link unit should align to the base station pins.
- The base station must be plugged in and have power.
- A full charge takes between 2-4 hours and your Link unit is fully charged once all four base station lights are illuminated.
- Note: if the Link unit powers off, you need to manually turn it back on after charging.
- Tip: Charge your Link unit every night, just like you do your smart phone, so that you are both prepared for whatever the next day may bring!
Why is my LINK blinking green?
- To make it easy to tell when your Link unit is on, we have an on/off indicator: if it is powered ON, you'll see a dim, green blinking light on the Link unit.