- With normal use, battery life is up to three days.
- Make sure the base station is always plugged in so when your dog is home alone her LINK AKC is conserving battery.
- Learn More About Battery Life
How to charge LINK:
- Place the tracking unit on the base station (dock).
- The charging pins on the tracking unit should align to the base station pins.
- The base station must be plugged in and have power.
- A full charge takes about two hours and your tracking unit is fully charged once all four base station lights are illuminated.
- Note: if LINK AKC powers off you need to manually turn it back on after charging.
Why is my LINK blinking green?
- To make it easy to tell when your LINK AKC is on, we have an on/off indicator: if it is powered ON, you'll see a dim, green blinking light on the tracking unit.