How to charge your LINK:
- Charge your LINK by placing it on the base station that was included in your LINK AKC smart collar kit.
- The charging pins on the tracking unit should align to the pins on the base station.
- Any base station can charge any LINK AKC, but in order for a base station to create a safe zone it must be registered to your account.
- Your tracking unit is fully charged once all four lights are illuminated on the base station (it takes about four hours to charge a fully drained battery).
- The base station must be plugged in and have power.
Why is my LINK blinking green?
To make it easier to tell when your LINK AKC is on, we have added an on/off indicator.
If it is powered ON:
- You'll see a dim, green blinking light on the tracking unit.
- You'll also see a white light blink upon taking it off of the base station.
Remember, if your LINK AKC powers off you need to manually turn it back on after charging.