Now you can access some of your LINK AKC features with Amazon Alexa.
- Find the LINK AKC skill in the Alexa app or in your Alexa account.
- Click or tap “Enable skill”.
- Log into your LINK AKC account using the same email that is tied to your LINK AKC service plan.
- Alexa only supports email logins, so if you have a Facebook login and would like to enable the LINK AKC skill you will need to contact LINK AKC customer service in order to change your login.
What can Alexa tell you about your LINK AKC?
- Alexa can give you activity-related information on your dog(s), and tell you about today's activity, yesterday's activity and how much longer until your dog meets its activity goal.
To learn about today's activity:
“Alexa, ask LINK Collar to check today’s activity for (name)”.
“Alexa, ask LINK Collar to check activity for (name)”.
“Alexa, ask LINK Collar to how many minutes (name) has left toward goal".
To learn about yesterday's activity:
“Alexa, ask LINK Collar to check yesterday’s activity for (name)”.
We plan to broaden the LINK AKC skill to include other feature functionality.