LINK AKC can monitor the ambient temperature of your dog's environment and notify you if the environment may be too hot or too cold for your dog.
To activate this feature:
- Tap on the More Menu and then Temperature Alerts.
- Tap On/Off button at the bottom center.
- Customize your preferred High and Low alerts by using the "+" and "-" buttons
- Tap Save.
About this feature:
- This feature measures the ambient temperature of the LINK unit's environment.
- If a temperature at or above the range you've specified is detected, you will receive an alert.
- False high temperature alerts can be triggered if the LINK unit is covered by the body heat of a sleeping dog, nestled against a blanket, etc.
- You can edit your threshold settings at any time, just make sure to hit Save.