LINK AKC can monitor the ambient temperature of your dog's environment and notify you if the environment may be too hot or too cold for your dog.
To activate this feature:
- Tap on "Settings" at the bottom right hand corner of the Home page.
- Select "My Dogs" under the subheading "My Pack."
- Tap on the name of the dog that you wish to set the Temperature Alert for.
- Select the button that says "Temperature Alerts."
- Tap on the On/Off button at the bottom center of the screen.
- Customize your preferred High and Low alerts by using the "+" and "-" buttons
- Tap Save.
About this feature:
- This feature measures the ambient temperature of the LINK unit's environment.
- If a temperature at or above the range you've specified is detected, you will receive an alert.
- False high temperature alerts can be triggered if the LINK unit is covered by the body heat of a sleeping dog, nestled against a blanket, etc.
- You can edit your threshold settings at any time, just make sure to hit Save.