LINK AKC can monitor the ambient temperature of your dog's environment and notify you if it may be somewhere too warm or cold.
To activate this feature:
- Tap on the More Menu and then Temperature Alerts.
- Tap On/Off button at the bottom center.
- Customize your preferred High and Low alerts by using the "+" and "-" buttons
- Tap Save.
About this feature:
- This feature measures the ambient temperature of the tracking unit's environment.
- If a temperature at or above the range you've specified is detected, you will receive an alert.
- False high temperature alerts can be triggered if the tracking unit is covered by the body heat of a sleeping dog, nestled against a blanket, etc.
- You can edit your threshold settings at any time, just make sure to hit Save.