How to determine which size to order:
- Loosely measure the circumference of your neck’s neck, in inches, around where you would normally place a collar.
- Remember to add on an inch or so as you do not want the collar too tight on the neck - you should be able to fit two fingers between your dog’s neck and collar.
- Or just measure your dog’s existing collar length!
Don't stress! Remember that:
- LINK AKC can be worn on most standard-sized dog collars
- With our Thirty-Day Money Back Guarantee you can exchange an undamaged collar for a difference size, no problem!
- With our Puppy Guarantee you can upsize your growing puppy's collar in the first year of Service Plan subscription, free of charge.