Important sizing information:
- Don’t stress over size! All you're customizing is the size of the included leather or nylon collar.
- LINK AKC is lightweight, curved to fit the natural contours of a dog's neck and can comfortably fit dogs ten pounds and up.
- The tracking unit is the "brains" of the smart collar and is one size. It weighs about as much as a lightbulb and is very lightweight.
- The carrier or sleeve secures the LINK on the collar, and can be threaded onto the included collar or your own standard one-inch width collar.
How to determine which size to order:
- Measure your dog’s existing collar length.
- Loosely measure the circumference of your dog’s neck, in inches, around where you would normally place a collar.
- Remember to add on an inch or so as you do not want the collar too tight on the neck - you should be able to fit two fingers between your dog’s neck and collar.
- With our Size Guarantee you can exchange an undamaged collar for a difference size during our first year.
Is LINK AKC waterproof?
- LINK is rated IP67, which means it is waterproof to three feet of water.
- LINK was designed to be durable and withstand the rugged daily demands on a dog collar.
- LINK AKC should last up to three days with normal use -- but just like your smartphone, battery life ultimately depends on what features you use.
iOS & Android Compatibility:
- LINK AKC is compatible with Bluetooth-enabled Apple and Android smartphones.
- Minimum operating system requirements are iOS 9.0 and Android 5.0.
- At present, LINK AKC is only available for sale and usage in the United States.
- We hope to be in Canada, Europe and other countries soon.
- The classic collar is made from premium quality leather.
- The sports collar is nylon. The tracking unit included in the Sports kit does not contain leather.