Don’t stress over which size to pick, by selecting a size you are really only selecting the size of the included leather collar!
The tracking unit is the "brains" of the smart dog collar and is secured by the collar carrier. The carrier is either threaded onto your own collar or the included LINK AKC leather collar.
LINK AKC is the only curved dog wearable designed to be comfortably won by both small and extra large dogs the like. LINK AKC is lightweight and can be comfortably worn by dogs over 10 pounds.
How to determine which size to order:
- Measure your dog’s existing collar length
- Loosely measure the circumference of your dog’s neck, in inches, around where you would normally place a collar.
- Remember to add on an inch or so as you do not want the collar too tight on the neck - you should be able to fit two fingers between your dog’s neck and collar.
- Or refer to the below sizing guide:
|Collar Length||9” – 14”||14” – 17.5”||17” - 21”||20.5” – 25”|
Not recommended for dogs <10 lbs
- LINK AKC can be worn on most standard one inch width collars
- With our Size Guarantee you can exchange an undamaged collar for a difference size in your first 90 days after purchase!
- With our Puppy Guarantee you can upsize your growing puppy's collar in the first year of Service Plan subscription, free of charge.