Important sizing information:
- Don’t stress over size! All you're customizing is the size of the leather or nylon collar.
- The Link unit is lightweight, curved to fit the natural contours of a dog's neck and can comfortably fit dogs ten pounds and up.
- The Link unit is the "brains" of the smart collar, is one size, and is very lightweight.
- The carrier or sleeve secures the Link unit on the collar, and can be threaded onto the included collar or your own standard one-inch width collar.
How to determine which size to order:
- Measure your dog’s existing collar length.
- Loosely measure the circumference of your dog’s neck, in inches, around where you would normally place a collar.
- Remember to add on an inch or so as you do not want the collar too tight on the neck - you should be able to fit two fingers between your dog’s neck and collar.
- With our Size Guarantee you can exchange an undamaged collar for a different size during your first year.
Is the Link unit waterproof?
- The Link unit is rated IP67, which means it is waterproof in up to three feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
- The Link unit was designed to be durable and withstand the rugged daily demands on a dog collar.
- The Link unit should last up to three days with normal use -- but just like your smartphone, battery life ultimately depends on what features you use.
Learn More About Battery Life
iOS & Android Compatibility:
- The Link unit is compatible with Bluetooth-enabled Apple and Android smartphones.
- Minimum operating system requirements are iOS 9.0 and Android 5.0.
- At present, Link My Pet is only available for sale and usage in the United States.
- We hope to be in Canada, Europe, and other countries soon.
- The Classic collar is made from premium quality leather.
- The Sports collar is nylon. The Link unit included in the Sports kit does not contain leather.