A service plan is required to use LINK AKC.
Think of the LINK AKC Service Plan as like a cell phone service plan for your dog: it enables data to be transmitted from your dog’s LINK AKC Tracking Unit to a cellular network which allows you to know your dog’s location, activity levels, and so much more, all through your LINK AKC app.
LINK AKC Service Plan Benefits:
- Access for your app & dog’s collar to the LINK AKC data network and online interface/portal
- 24/7 complimentary access to the Pet Poison Helpline
- Size Guarantee
- 3-year Limited Warranty
Service Plan FAQ:
- LINK AKC uses the AT&T cellular network for connectivity
- Regardless of which carrier you use (AT&T, Verizon, etc.), you do not need to add LINK AKC to your own cell phone plan. A LINK AKC service plan is all you need!
- The LINK AKC service plan benefits are the same across each of the three plans: the only difference is pricing. Annual and 2 Year plans offer the best value and are paid upfront
Pet Poison Hotline
Another added benefit of an active LINK AKC service plan is peace of mind knowing that you can receive immediate, expert attention to a dog poisoning scare.
- Your LINK AKC Service Plan gives you complimentary access to a phone consultation with a veterinary professional trained in toxicology, along with any follow-up phone consultations with you and your veterinarian.
- Pet Poison Helpline is the only multi-disciplinary animal poison control, with experts in both human & veterinary medicine including board-certified veterinary toxicologists.
- Pet Poison Helpline’s services are available to you 24/7
- Learn more about Pet Poison Helpline
If you are an active service plan holder and you need to use this benefit, contact the Pet Poison Helpline via the phone number in your app (Tap "Customer Support" from the App Menu, you will see the LINK AKC dedicated line there).