Save multiple vet records, vaccinations, licenses, certificates, and other important documents in your Link My Pet app and set reminders to follow up on important wellness-related items.
To use this feature:
- Tap on "Settings" at the bottom right hand corner of the Home page.
- Select "My Dogs" under the subheading "My Pack."
- Tap on the button that says "Vet Records."
- Create a new document by selecting the "+" icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Enter the title and expiration date of the item.
- Optional: Set a reminder to notify you when the record expires.
- Select "Capture Photo" and take a photo of your document or select "Done" to finish.
- Once uploaded, you'll see your dog's Records stored on the Records home screen.