We want our customers to be excited about their LINK AKC and we are pleased to offer a 90-day Product Guarantee on smart collars and accessories purchased from us on linkakc.com. If you are having trouble with your LINK AKC please first contact Customer Service at 866-772-6055 so that we can try to help you!
However, if you are unsatisfied with LINK AKC and wish to return, please contact Customer Service to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). You are responsible for the return shipping fees, and your RMA will include our shipping address so that you can send it back to us via a carrier of your choice. Used service plan time is non-refundable.
We can only refund orders made through our e-commerce site, linkakc.com, so if you purchased LINK AKC from an authorized third-party retailer like Amazon, Chewy, etc., please contact that retailer for the return.
- Return request must be made to LINK AKC Customer Service within 90 days of purchase from linkakc.com
- Returned product must include its original packaging with all original components
- Product must be in its original working condition, as determined by our sole discretion
- Damaged product, including dog-induced damage, is non-refundable
- You must include a copy of your receipt or proof of purchase
- The return must be postmarked within 14 days of RMA issuance
Once we receive your return we will inspect it and if it meets the above criteria, refunds will be processed within approximately the next two (2) billing cycles of your payment method statement from the date we receive your merchandise. Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original order on the Site. Taxes and expedited shipping fees are non-refundable.
Damaged or missing components:
- If you return a Smart Collar to Link AKC damaged, as determined at our sole discretion, and/or without all parts and Accessories originally included with your purchase, we retain the right to either refuse acceptance of such return or charge you a restocking fee of 15% of the original price of the Smart Collar or the retail value of the missing parts and Accessories, whichever is higher.