To get started, download the iOS or Android app and follow the in-app set up steps.
Getting started with your LINK Smart Collar:
- The Tracking Unit will arrive powered off - you must manually turn it on*
- The Tracking Unit will need to be fully charged either before or shortly after activating LINK AKC, as it will arrive with less than a full charge.
- If your LINK AKC powers down you will still need to turn the Tracking Unit back on after charging.
- To turn the Tracking Unit on/off:
- Push the small, circular on/off button (on the back of the Tracking Unit) until you feel a click on the release.
- Hold it for a couple of seconds.
- You will see a light flash and hear a series of beeps.
- Green light = "on", Red light = "off"
- Note: if you accidentally just turned the tracking unit off and want to turn it back on, wait a few seconds before trying again.